Discover the Best of Idyllic, Small Wedding Venues in Estes Park, Colorado
Celebrate Your Love in the Riverside Intimacy of Our Bed & Breakfast
If you’re searching for small wedding venues in Estes Park, Colorado, look no further than the secluded serenity of the Romantic RiverSong Inn. Our 26-acre private property offers all the beauty of the Rocky Mountain area with the intimacy of a small bed & breakfast for an ideal setting for your small or micro wedding.
Take your vows beside the river in the restorative mountain air, with up to 18 guests to share in your special day. Keep things simple with only a ceremony or enjoy a weekend with your beloved to begin your life together in a state of relaxation and rejuvenation. However long you’re here, you’ll cherish your time on our wooded property, with its wildlife, meadows, and abundant natural charm.
Learn more about our wedding options and contact us to begin making your dream day a reality at the Romantic RiverSong Inn.
Gain Intimacy, Flexibility, and More with Small and Micro Weddings
For a wedding day as intimate as it is special, consider a small or micro wedding at our Estes Park property. Browse our wedding packages to find the perfect celebration for you, and discover the myriad advantages of a smaller wedding:
- Have a truly personal experience with the people who matter most—and more time to spend with each one.
- Eliminate the stress of planning for dozens or hundreds of people and the details that multiply as the guest list grows.
- Customize your wedding for your relationship’s unique style, with the help of our dedicated wedding planner and without the expectations that accompany a larger event.
- Enjoy more flexibility for changing plans. Our property offers a variety of suitable small wedding venues, in addition to an indoor location in case of inclement weather.
- Save on the expenses of accommodating and feeding a larger guest list and put your budget toward the things that are truly important to you and your partner.
Browse Wedding Inspiration and RiverSong Scenery
Style your day with the simple elegance, rustic charm, and breathtaking natural beauty it deserves. Browse our gallery to get a glimpse of the magic and imagine your own special day brought to life.
Helping Couples Begin Their Happily Ever After in Estes Park, Colorado
When you choose the team at Romantic RiverSong Inn to host your elopement, you will experience unparalleled service from our first call until you say goodbye as our newest happily married couple. We accommodate small weddings under 18 guests, enabling us to provide a truly intimate experience for you and your loved ones. Our client-focused process ensures that the details are taken care of so you can enjoy your day stress-free.
- On our initial call, we’ll learn what you are looking for when it comes to your special day. We’ll discuss the type of wedding you want and the various locations available on our bed and breakfast property in Estes Park, Colorado. We will also determine which of our customizable packages might best suit your needs.
- We will follow up with an email questionnaire to capture more of your specific preferences, allowing us to tailor your experience to your unique style.
- You will review our plan for your wedding, and we’ll address any questions or concerns you may have. When you’re satisfied, you’ll sign on for a wedding experience you’ll cherish forever.
- Our team will take care of the rest, ensuring every detail of your day meets and exceeds your expectations. You’ll work with our designated Wedding/Elopement Coordinator from the very beginning, providing you with the convenience of a single point of contact who has your needs in mind every step of the way.
At Romantic RiverSong Inn, you’ll get more than a wedding day immersed in romantic tranquility and breathtaking natural beauty. You will experience truly exceptional care at every point in the process, allowing you to focus on the moments and people that matter most. Contact our team today to begin making your dream day a reality.
Experience the Riverside Romance that Keeps Couples Coming Back for More
Whether for a wedding, a romantic weekend, or a winter getaway, the Romantic RiverSong Inn has been a special place in the lives of countless couples throughout our 100 years of history. Hear what our lovebirds have to say about our stunning property and our exceptional customer care.
Explore All That Romantic RiverSong Inn Has to Offer
Whether you’re searching for small wedding venues in which to take your vows or simply want an escape to the grandeur of the Rockies, the Romantic RiverSong Inn is perfect for special occasions and weekend getaways alike. Explore our various offerings and contact us to book your Estes Park romance today.
Activities – With a wealth of options, our B&B is the ideal destination for anyone looking to enjoy an escape to the tranquil scenery of the Rocky Mountains. Learn about all of our Activities and plan your itinerary today.
Rooms – Our ten rooms each have their own unique ambiance while remaining true to the cozy charm that characterizes our entire inn. From our Shooting Star Suite to the lofty Meadow Bright Room, discover the spaces that keep couples returning year after year and book your own stay in one of our Rooms today.
Experience the Romance of Our Bed and Breakfast in Estes Park, Colorado
Situated only 75 miles from central Denver, the Romantic RiverSong Inn in Estes Park is a prime destination for guests from throughout Colorado and around the world. Our bed and breakfast is accessible year-round via Lower Broadview Rd, which offers riverside views along its winding curves all the way to the privacy of our wooded property.
For more information about our property, visit our About page.
Cherish the People Who Matter Most in a Place You'll Never Forget
From the streamside patio where you can take your vows to the majestic mountain peaks in the distance to all the thousand little details that make our property special, the Romantic RiverSong Inn is unlike any other small wedding venues you’ll find. Contact us to book your wedding at our Estes Park property today.